When your workforce is out and about, it can be difficult to retain control of your day-to-day operations. TomTom has solved this problem with WEBFLEET, an online application that enables you to manage your fleet, 24 hours a day, from any PC. There's no software to install. Just open WEBFLEET through a web browser and you can manage your entire field operation from the comfort of your desk.
Easy to use
The intuitive interface, clear structure and logically grouped features makeWEBFLEET very easy to use. You can assign icons to different vehicle types, and get an overview of different groups of vehicles. The position of each vehicle is automatically updated on the map. And because WEBFLEET is a subscription service, you get all maps and upgrades as and when you need them.
We understand that you need reliable, 24-hour access to your fleet management application and complete security at all times. So rest assured.WEBFLEET has an excellent uptime record and can only be accessed through a secure online account using your personal ID and password. That's why the WEBFLEET service is trusted by more than 36,000 business customers managing over 520,000 vehicles around the world.
With WEBFLEET, everything you need to manage your commercial vehicles is right there, at your fingertips. You can monitor response times and driving/idling ratios, get efficiency reports for the last quarter, send text messages or re-route a driver with just a few key strokes. And because it's a web-based application, there are no in-house IT costs to worry about, either. How smart is that?
WEBFLEET® and Reporting - Reporting overview
Difficult business decisions are a lot more straightforward with TomTom fleet management. That's because WEBFLEET® gives you quick access to the information that counts and helps you weigh up the options.
We offer you the most reliable data of what happens on the road so you can trust you're making the right decisions. You'll get 24-hour access to both real-time and historical information on your vehicles, workforce and orders. Find out how our extensive range of fleet management reports can improve your business' profitability, productivity, service levels and compliancy.
Helping you make the right decisions at the right time
Base decisions on real-time information from your fleet
- An online map shows you the location and traffic conditions around each of your vehicles.
- You can access this real-time information wherever you are, 24/7 on your PC or smartphone.
Know when you need to step in
- A clear online dashboard tracks your KPIs so that you can spot trends and see where there's room for improvement.
- Set thresholds signal you when KPIs fall below expectations so you can respond to problems straight away.
Measure the impact of your choices
- A comprehensive set of ready-made reports gives you full visibility over your fleet's performance.
- Create and edit reports and assign them to selected users by using the report manager.
- A choice of filters and conditional highlights lets you adjust reports to meet the precise needs of your business.
- You can schedule reports or download them on demand.
Integrate your applications with the most accurate data
- Save time on administration and increase the accuracy of your records with automated data input.
- Extend your existing scheduling, dispatch and accounting system by integrating WEBFLEET information.
We've brought fleet management to over 36,000 different companies across the world. Our customers tell us what they need, teaching us what information is most important to them, and helping us develop a wide variety of fleet management reports fit for business.
Fleet Management Reports - Benefits - Reporting Benefits
You can only manage what you measure. Fortunately, you can measure a lot with WEBFLEET®. Based on feedback from our customers, we know what kind of information is important. The reports we produce help you to keep on top of everything from fuel efficiency to legal compliancy to quality of service. Find a selection of the most popular fleet management reports in use by our customers below.
- Productivity reporting
- Cost control reporting
- Service level reporting
- Eco reporting
- Safety reporting
- Compliancy reporting
Monitor productivity, maximise billable time
Reports on trips, hours and orders help you assess productivity and target areas where there's room for improvement.
- Improve scheduling by analysing orders, standstill time, trip time and distance travelled
- Use records of time spent with customers and time spent on the road to maximise billable time
- Compare individual and group performance to optimise resource allocation and planning
- Trip report (daily summary)
- Working time report (by driver)
- Order overview report
Cost control reporting
Improve efficiency and cut spend on fuel
Fuel is one area where you can make big efficiency savings, and our cost control reports help you do just that.
- Spot speeding, idling, harsh braking and steering, and encourage a more fuel-efficient driving style
- Monitor both business and private mileage and compare it with spend on fuel to identify inefficiency in your fleet
- Check whether excessive mileage or time is being spent on an order and focus on where you can make the biggest savings
- Trip report (detailed)
- OptiDrive report
- Driver working hours exception report
Service level reporting
Complete orders on time and as promised
A record of orders and arrival times shows how reliable your service is. And you can share it with your customers.
- See if your drivers are arriving on time and analyse the reliability and responsiveness of your service
- Be transparent and provide a job-by-job insight into time spent driving and time spent with customers
- Order overview report
- Order report (detailed)
Drive down fuel use and carbon emissions
TomTom measures your environmental impact and helps you to lower your company's carbon footprint.
- Promote a more fuel-efficient driving style by monitoring driving performance
- Use stats on trip time, idle time, distance travelled and fuel consumption to spot problems and improve efficiency
- Check the carbon emissions for each of your vehicles and work to lower your carbon footprint
- Fuel consumption report
- CO2 report
- OptiDrive report
Promote safer driving across your fleet
Reports on dangerous driving, vehicle maintenance and working hours keep you on top of safety.
- Spot speeding, harsh braking and steering, and encourage a safer driving style
- Schedule services based on our maintenance reports and keep your vehicles in safe working order
- Set limits and monitor if your drivers go beyond a safe number of hours behind the wheel
- Driving events
- Maintenance report
- Driver working hours exception report
Prove compliance with hours and tax laws
A record of working hours and private mileage means you can show your business is operating within the law.
- Get a log of both private and business miles for use on tax compliance Ensure your staff are working within driving time directives with a record of hours behind the wheel
- Trip report (logbook)
- Working time report (by driver)
WEBFLEET - Features
WEBFLEET is designed to make your working life easier. Everything you need is only a click away.
- Smart technology
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Clear and accurate reporting
- Always connected to your people on the road
- Up to date maps
- Easy integration
Smart and efficient tracking & tracing and planning
Know the precise location of all your vehicles as you watch them in real time on street level maps. When a new task comes in, see instantly from people's locations and your current planning which of your drivers is best placed to take the job.
Gain the flexibility to manage your fleet from the office, home or on the road
All you need is an Internet connection to connect to the service and locate your vehicles.
Secure online account
View the data and desired reports by accessing your secure online account with your own personal ID and password on every computer that has access to the Internet.
Works on all operating systems
WEBFLEET runs on every operating system (Windows, MAC OS, Linux) and every browser (MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, ...) that support Flash content.
Flexible access for multiple users
Dispatchers or planners in various locations can work simultaneously with the same information. Users can give their clients, sub-contractors, or partners, access to individual vehicle or vehicle group data.
No Investment Costs
There's no special software involved besides a modern internet browser and no need for any additional hardware on your computers. This saves you money and let's you gain flexibility.
Improved efficiency and productivity
Allows you to locate your entire fleet in real-time. Localizing every vehicle on any given moment 24/7. Vehicles are clearly shown on a completely interactive map display along with speed and heading information. At-a-glance, you can see which vehicles in your fleet have their ignitions on or off..
Allocate the closest vehicle to a new job
Respond to customers faster and more effectively and get to more jobs in the day. Identify the fastest routes to jobs. Analyse vehicle time-on-site (billable time) and waiting time.
Monitor all vehicles and their drivers
See information on speed, working hours, mileage and idling time. Monitor total driving hours. Driving hours by trip. How long a driver has been traveling between stops. How long drivers are stopping for. This assists greatly in managing the number of hours drivers are working each week or month. Also helps manage driver fatigue and ensure that drivers are taking sufficient breaks.
Quickly locate lost or stolen vehicles (or trailers). Set parameters for unauthorized vehicle use and instantly receive alerts via email or text message.
See when drivers are starting work, take a break and when they finish work..
You can see how many kilometers drivers are racking up, by day, week, and month; even over the entire year.
You can use speed reporting to run a speed profile comparison to compare multiple drivers' behavior together. This allows you to maintain visibility into how your vehicles are being used.
Billable time and waiting time
This allows you to see each of your driver's jobs as trips and understand how long drivers are taking to get to jobs and then the time they are spending on site. For the service sector, this time on site can be billable time or for the transport sector, time on site may be interpreted as waiting time.
Clear and accurate reporting
Automatic logbooks of mileage, driving times, standstill locations, etc. Helping you with everything from payroll to expenses, tax returns to efficiency studies. Receive reports daily, weekly or monthly, with exactly the data your company needs.
A wide variety of reports
Different types of Trip Reports - Message Reports - Working Times - Usage Times - Over speed Reports - Stop Reports - Driver Assignments - Speed Analysis Reports - unauthorized Event Report - Order Reports. Reports on driving hours, stop duration's and stop locations.
Always connected to your people on the road
With standard text messaging you can send tasks with navigation coordinates from your pc direct to drivers out on the road. All they have to do is tap 'accept' on their TomTom and follow the navigation instructions. And when they need support, the office is just a tap on the screen away. Simple and quick, reducing mistakes and making things clearer, for everyone.
Up to date maps
Easy to use
Our mapping is clear and easy to use. At higher levels the map displays major routes and arterials; as you zoom in closer, more surface streets and map details appear. This helps ensure that the map remains uncluttered and easy to use.
Regular free map updates
Because WEBFLEET is an internet based service, you will always have access to the most up to date maps available. Without any extra costs.
With the WEBFLEET. connect interface you can easily integrate WEBFLEET in your existing software. Then you can create your own reports and import your addresses into WEBFLEET.
WEBFLEET - Specifications
The WEBFLEET application is available through the TomTom website. You can access the application using any operating system (including Windows, MAC OS and Linux) and any browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox that supports Flash content.
|Flash Player Version
||min. 1 GHZ CPU
|min. 1 GB RAM
|Screen resolution 1024*768px
WEBFLEET provides you with street-level maps of the majority of European, North American and African countries as well as Australia and New Zealand. We update the system each time a new version is released, so you never pay more to be using the latest TomTom map.
All of our maps are carefully structured to provide the level of information you need at different times, for different purposes. At higher levels you can see the major routes and arterial. As you zoom in closer, more surface streets and local details are revealed.